LAST UPDATED: November 2022
Collectively, we refer to the Websites, emails, and offline business interactions as the “Services.”
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
Name, Email address, Username and password, Crypto wallet address, including related data used to detect cryptocurrency and NFT holdings, Social media handle, IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address)
In-game activity, such as lands visited or acquired, quests and games completed, NFT transactions, and avatars created
Collection of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
- We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services.
- We collect Personal Information through the Services, for example, when you register an account to access the Services, complete a survey, contact customer support, or make a purchase on our online marketplace.
- From Other Sources.
- We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example, crypto wallet providers, when they share the information with us.
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- To provide the Services' functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, completing your transactions, and providing you with related benefits, special promotions, or customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request information about our Services.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.Providing you with our marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
- We will engage in this activity with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest
- Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our users' preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
- We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
We disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, fraud prevention, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service or related benefits, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information. While playing the game, on message boards, chat, profile pages, and other services to which you are able to post information and content. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
- Other Uses and Disclosures
- We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, in particular when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.SENSITIVE INFORMATION